This model was designed to focus on a sitting position that is more upright. The main field of application for this product is based on construction where the leaning angle lies from 35°- 60° from the surface. A more upright sitting position allows a higher field of vision, giving „Easy” a great level of utility for a traffic- and tourism-based applications.
In order to avoid sliding of the seat „Easy” is equipped with a cambered bulge placed prior to the seat. For bicycles with stronger emphasis on sports, where a small amount of weight and low aerodynamic resistance is preferred, we recommend the model „Sport (G)”
If you possess a bicycle and experience sliding off your seat, we recommend to lower the leaning angle or use the “Easy” model.
Recommended degree: Sitting 35°- 60°
Carbon version: Carbon + Epoxy resin + one layer of carbon kevlar for durability.
Fiberglass Version: Fiberglass + glass matt + polyester resin.
Color: Carbon black, Fiberglass black.
Weight: carbon 550g +- 100g, fiberglass 1,3kg
– Small 150-165cm. 4ft11in-5ft5in
– Medium 166-175cm. 5ft5in-5ft9in
– Large 176-190cm. 5ft9in-6ft3in
– eXtra Large 185-195cm. 6ft1in-6ft5in
Seat fits into recumbent bikes:
- Cruzbike: Vendetta V20, S40, Silvio, Q45
- Bachetta: CA 2.0 Areo, CA 2.0 Team, Giro
- Metabike, Optima Lynx, MetaPhysic, Schlitter Encore, M5 Zohrer, Velomotion, Volae, and any home build construction.
If you have any doubts about how to attach a seat to your bike, please see how others did it here.
|XL||280||225||285||830||1005||SKU 1019 or SKU1175|
You can order one here.
Yours sincerely ,