This model was designed with the goal of enabling a fast ride in a laying position. The main field of application for this product is based on construction where the leaning angle lies from 15°- 35° degrees from the surface.
We know about the importance of the dimensions and weight distribution for the aerodynamic properties of the bicycle, that’s why the model “Sport” is equipped with a lowered rib, allowing a maximal amount of durability alongside with a minimal amount of weight.
This model is valued by users that focus on a dynamic way of driving, not necessarily only on the race track. In case you value weight, speed and comfort, this model is the right one right one for you.
Recommended degree: Sitting 15°- 35°
Carbon version: Carbon + Epoxy resin + one layer of carbon kevlar for durability.
Fiberglass Version: Fiberglass + glass matt + polyester resin.
Color: Carbon black, Fiberglass black.
Weight: carbon 550g +- 100g, fiberglass 1,3kg
– Small 150-165cm. 4ft11in-5ft5in
– Medium 166-175cm. 5ft5in-5ft9in
– Large 176-190cm. 5ft9in-6ft3in
– eXtra Large 185-195cm. 6ft1in-6ft5in
Seat fits into recumbent bikes:
- Cruzbike: Vendetta V20, S40, Silvio, Q45
- Bachetta: CA 2.0 Areo, CA 2.0 Team, Giro
- Metabike, Optima Lynx, MetaPhysic, Schlitter Encore, M5 Zohrer, Velomotion, Volae, and any home build construction.
If you have any doubts about how to attach a seat to your bike, please see how others did it here.
You can order one here.
Yours sincerely ,